STB super-illustrator Oranviri has done it again.
Raw data here.
Some random comments:
- Yes, the maps have the proposed Sound Move stations, not the actual Central Link or ST2. Get over it.
- You can compare this map with a 1999 median income map for kicks.
- Given his constituency, Mayor Nickels was pretty smart to get out in front on ST2.
- That huge blue block in the Southwest corner is Fort Lewis. People that live on base pay no sales tax at the PX, and many have experience of other metro areas. (?)
- We knew this already, but Aaron Reardon, Deanna Dawson, and Paul Roberts really delivered Snohomish County.
What do you learn from this? Share in the comments.