- These guys at Capitol Hill Seattle are surprised there’s no express trains on link. These guys obviously haven’t been paying attention for the last 13 years or so…
- The City is removing car parking and installing bike parking in a few places throughout the city:
- Mid block of Broadway E between E Harrison Street and E Republican Street (by Broadway Market)
- At the corner of 12th Avenue and E Spring Street (by Stumptown Coffee Roasters and Café Presse)
- At the corner of Woodlawn Avenue NE and NE 70th Street (by the Greenlake Condominium)
As Ben S said, the best way to prevent bike theft is to have a lot of bikes. The cyclists watch out for each other. I’d add that the best way to make cycling safe is to have a lot of cyclists.
- Chi-Doh Li does not like BRT. It’s nice that the BRT vs LRT argument is over, and Mr Li is celebrating LRT’s victory.
- Transit ridership is up, but agencies revenues are down. The stimulus package includes money to close state budget gaps, but not similar cash for transit agencies.
- These grass-covered tram tracks are beautiful.