Clearing out my inbox of interesting tidbits:
- This is two months old, but a (short) Sightline Institute report breaks down how Northwest residents drove fewer miles, used less gas, and took more transit in 2008.
- A text message-based trip planner: dadnab.com. (H/T: Lucas Smith)
- One month old: Patty Murray cuts some HSR funds from House bill, funds highways more. But she’s also inserting some pro-transit provisions.
- Issaquah leaders excited about light rail, slam Kemper Freeman’s Eastside Transportation Association.
- Crowdsourced guides to transit in the World’s Great Cities.
- PBS reports on highway projects that go on and on thanks to Federal dollars.