- Community Transit hopes the Feds will restore their Sunday and Holiday service for 2011 and 2012 for the low low price of $21m.
- A nice rendering of the Bellevue tunnel’s south portal, and more neighbor complaints.
- Oil production is subsidized. Another dollop of cash for the auto-dependent.
- I don’t think the term ‘NIMBY’ is being used correctly but Dan is right that this is a good project to oppose.
- Road diet proposed for Admiral Way.
- Businesses would like to move the 3’s layover spot.
- Burke-Gilman litigation continues.
- Conlin on the tunnel (1, 2). Via.
This is an open thread.