From the latest visualizations it looks like the current plan has the following changes:
- the line now becomes single-tracked (around 2nd Ave and turns left to a terminal on 2nd Ave and King Street … forgoing the Pioneer Square portion of the route.
- the 5th & Jackson street station will be center-tracked, with an island platform
in the middle of Jackson St.
The Seattle Streetcar has posted visualizations for the Jackson Street portion of the route.
- Download the Jackson Corridor Animated Tour (wmv)
- Jackson St & 12th Ave Station Visualization (pdf)
- Jackson St and 7th Ave Visualization (pdf)
- Jackson St & 5th Ave Station Visualization (pdf)
- 2nd Ave S at King St Station Visualizations (North and South Views) (pdf)
For More Information: Seattle Streetcar (official site)
Actual route map: Click here
Broadway visualization: Click here