- Obama, Republicans reach budget deal, slash High Speed Rail, New Starts and other transportation.
- HSR reduction so severe, the Feds will be taking money back from last year’s budget.
- Still, $145 million in cash coming our way.
- HSR down, but not out?
- At least the president is coming out for streetcars.
- $4.50 gas by Memorial Day?
- New Eastside travel time signs
- Bellevue City Council saga continues, this time with 100% extra investigations! These guys are making a strong case for turning Bellevue City Council positions full-time.
- Battery Street to get bus-only centre lane
- Should Seattle “go it alone” on light rail?
- Cycle track for Broadway?
- Transit Bill passes with Carlyle admendment (mentioned before here).
- Dual-duty parking spots sound like a terrible idea. The only thing I can imagine being worse than 5,000 new parking spots in First Hill is 5,000 parking spots that have to be empty twice a day.
- Viaduct removal north of the border.
- Free parking or free markets?
News Round Up: HSR already on the decline
April 13, 2011 at 8:00 pm By
You may want to read our comment policy.