Most read posts of 2011 (according to Google Analytics)
1) Seattle Frequent Transit Map (Oran, 1/18) If you haven’t told your bus-riding friends about this, you’re doing them a disservice.
2) That’s A Lie (Adam, 6/28) When Adam gets mad, that’s news. Especially when it’s about the tunnel. Plus, Slog linked here.
3) Metro Goes Big for Fall 2012 Service Change (Bruce, 10/25) A huge subject that affects a lot of people, written by our route guru.
4) Let’s Build a Seattle Subway! (Ben, 11/23) Ben really caught fire with this. It makes me more hopeful then I’ve been for a while.
5) $20 CRC to Pass; Ride Free Area to be Eliminated (John, 8/12) The Ride Free Area generates lots of opinions.
6) Metro’s New Bus Stop Signs (Oran, 9/9) This one makes me scratch my head a bit.
7) We Should Pay: Free Ride Advocates Miss the Point (Roger, 10/20) Our angle on Occupy Seattle.
8) Good To Go Transponders Available, $10 Dollar Bonus (Adam, 2/16) Of course, an article about road tolling infrastructure would get lots of eyeballs on a transit blog.
9) In Defense of High Speed Rail (Andrew, 2/26)
10) Who Will Ride the First Hill Streetcar? (Zach, 12/20) This could conceivably move up a few slots early next year.
Most commented below the jump.