- Transportation Choices outlines its 2013 legislative agenda.
- Jefferson Transit eliminating all Sunday service next July because last year’s voter- approved tax hike not bringing in as much as expected.
- Sound Transit picks “Angle Lake” as the name for the S. 200th St. station.
- STB-endorsed Will Hall among the five King County Council candidates recommended to advance.
- ST will put more emphasis on Transit Oriented Development.
- Clark County searching for a way to pay for light rail.
- Oscar Niemeyer, designer of Brasilia and antithesis of urbanism, dead at 104.
- LeBron bikes to work.
This is an open thread.