2013 is going to be a relatively light year in terms of actual service delivery, although of course planning and construction will be continuing full steam.
- RapidRide E replaces the 358 in September, and RapidRide F replaces the 140.
- Metro changes some South King bus service to go with the F line, though not the E.
- Pierce Transit figures out how to cut expenditures dramatically, with service cuts coming as soon as September.
- Sound Transit tinkers with bus service in the Snohomish County I-5 corridor, West Seattle, and Auburn-Redmond.
- King Street Station will finally be restored.
- ST starts and finishes the new Tukwila Sounder Station.
- WSDOT has to cut Cascades service to reflect a drop in Federal funding, probably by sending fewer trains to Vancouver.
- HOV lanes on SR 520 move to the inside.