- Lynnwood site could be a light rail operations & maintenance facility, or a school district administration complex and bus barn.
- Bellevue station area planning begins.
- Seattle metropolitan area ranks 46th in pedestrian danger
safetyamong 52 American metros.
- Alleged light rail copper thief before judge.
- 10 Metro facilities get new on-demand bike lockers.
- Vancouver BC to Portland on public transit.
- Tacoma planning evolution of the area south of downtown.
- Edmonds punts Point Edwards development back to the design board.
- Sound Transit rejects some recommendations from last year’s audit.
- Early chatter about using Sounder to get spectators to the 2015 U.S. Open in University Place.
- This webinar will use Seattle as a TOD case study.
- APTA suing to stop patent trolls that prey on transit agencies, including King County Metro.
- Federal Railroad Administration moving to relax expensive crashworthiness regulations, bringing costs and safety closer to European levels.
- Electric cars may not be any better (environmentally) than gasoline-powered ones.
- Portland considers a 3-hour transfer window.
- BART workers on strike.
This is an open thread.