[Update 11:30am: WSDOT responded that the MyNorthwest link reporting Good2Go identity theft is a 2013 issue that has been resolved. We’ve uploaded WSDOT’s full statement here.]
- I-405 HOT lanes saving bus riders an average of 7 minutes during peak.
- Othello Station is my favorite in terms of food available.
- Mason Transit GM resigns under a cloud.
- Way too much green in UW’s West Campus vision.
- 46 units, 15 parking spaces coming to Beacon Hill.
- 55 units, 13 parking spaces on Capitol Hill.
- With no interested tenants, the third floor of King Street Station will become an arts exhibition space.
- Metro is surveying Capitol Hill bus riders.
- The headline says “war on cash”, but actually Trimet is rolling out a smart card and will consider mild measures to discourage cash fares way down the line.
- Ugh. Cascades to allow pets on some trips ($).
- Mayor offers $650,000 directly to 23rd Ave businesses affected by construction.
- O’Brien and Johnson will join the PSRC Executive board.
- Yet another WSDOT GoodToGo tolling disaster; this time, identity theft. [See update above.]
- ORCA LIFT applies to ST Express and Sounder starting Tuesday.
- BMW’s carshare service is close to launch.
- California HSR will now open the Bakersfield-San Jose segment first, in 2025.
- WSDOT wants your help improving their website.
This is an open thread.