- 51,000 bus boardings on 3rd Avenue every day!
- If you missed it, there was an important update to the Madison BRT story. We’re still looking into it.
- Grist rides along with the people that keep LimeBikes running and properly positioned.
- Study says private shuttles can easily share stops with public buses.
- The Oregonian travels to Seattle to try out our e-bikes.
- Part of 17-year-old Kent Sounder garage closed for repairs.
- Let’s get started with an e-scooter pilot.
- Seattle Dept. of Neighborhoods held an “election” where people could vote for projects to get money. Here are the results.
- Council mulls upzone in Rainier Beach ($).
- Injured kids – and a neighborhood rally – lead to long-delayed safety improvements at Rainier & Henderson.
- Meet a 7-time champ of the ‘Metroadeo‘.
- Sound Transit 2nd Quarter ridership numbers are out. Link is up 6.2% year-on-year.
- King County trying out modular housing.
- Will the driverless car always be 2 years away?
- NIMBYism is bipartisan ($)
- The cycle of outrage about bus restructure proposals.
This is an open thread