Hard to believe we haven’t had normal light rail service since early January…
- Seattle will soon enforce West Seattle Bridge traffic restrictions with cameras. $75 fine!
- Happy birthday SBB.
- Interbay study is not going great.
- Jump bikes doubling to 2,000, but Lime says they won’t be profitable without scooters. They claim bikes are 2-3x more to operate and ridden 1/3 as often.
- Seattle Council restoring some Durkan cuts.
- Drivers ask for enforcement of the mask rule.
- Maybe trains are not particularly salient virus vectors ($) but I suspect the key variable here is mask prevalence.
- The Yesler cable car.
- More JUMP bikes coming, but scooters are needed to make them pencil
- Transit’s role in racial justice
This is an open thread.