Martin and I took some time to record a podcast this week. Topics include:
- SDOT’s preferred alignment for Ballard (3:10)
- Generally terrible land use patterns and how they affect transit (13:00)
- How to build affordable market-rate family housing in Brooklyn (27:30)
- LRT vs BRT for West Seattle (30:15)
- Moving from incremental ST measures to a single long-term vote (41:39)
- Frank and Martin talk about their commutes to Redmond and Lower Queen Anne, respectively (43:35)
You can find the podcast feed here if you’re inclined to subscribe, although I can’t promise when another episode will appear.