This post originally appeared on Orphan Road.
King5 and SurveyUSA have releasedthe results of a poll on Proposition 1. The results show voters are roughly split 30%”Yes,” 32% “No,” and a whopping 37% “Undecided.”
A couple of interesting nuggets from the poll itself:
- Liberals are 2-to-1 in favor
- Support is even across all three counties
- Generation Y (the only voting generation who has a reasonable chance of commuting on light rail to the Eastside in their working lives) is in favor of the measure by 22 points.
- Meanwhile, the boomers are against it by 15 points
- People who have already voted are 3-to-2 in favor (a miniscule sample size, admittedly)
- Sound Transit is viewed more favorably than WSDOT