Skip to content
- Adult and Access Metro fares go up a quarter today.
- RapidRide B opens in October; Metro completely reorganizes service in the area at the same time.
- Seattle’s Transit Master Plan hits the street in July, guides the next round of city transit investment.
- ST Express fares go up in June, and the framework changes a bit.
- More service on 511, 522, and 532; cuts to 510, 513, 535, 540, 545, 554, 560, and 599.
- Another 75,000 hours of Metro cuts, 50,000 of which should be “efficiencies”.
- The Sound Transit Board selects its final preferred alternative for East Link, hopefully paving the way for construction in 2013.
- A new Tacoma Link station opens in June at Commerce & 11th.