You may have gone on vacation, but STB didn’t. Highlights since just before Christmas:
- ST whittles down the choices for North Link.
- A detailed look at not sending buses up I-5.
- Ridership numbers.
- Metro reroutes thanks to viaduct work.
- Security on Metro buses.
- Oran brings his graphic design skillz to critique the new Link schedules.
- Seattle agrees on transit, but not on how much to accommodate cars.
- TOD in Redmond.
- How to take transit to go skiing.
- Adam gets ST to add Link service in only 29 minutes. And they call me powerful!*
* not really.