Yep, 22 days from now. Really.
Big win for the 255, 271, 542, and 545, loss for the 550 and 554.
How to get ready:
- Get your pass, install and activate it before tolling starts
- Make sure all account information is up to date, including credit card or bank information
- Make sure license plate(s) are correctly listed on your account
Where to get a pass and open an account:
- Buy any of the five pass options online at www.wsdot.wa.gov/goodtogo
- Purchase the popular $5 sticker pass at participating stores: Costco, Safeway, Fred Meyer and QFC. Visit http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/goodtogo/retail for a list of retail locations
- Visit a full service customer service center or a mobile customer service station. Find locations and hours online at http://wsdot.wa.gov/GoodToGo/contacts.htm
To prepare for the anticipated high volumes of customers registering and activating accounts this month, WSDOT has extended call center hours and hired extra customer service staff. Customers can purchase the popular sticker passes at Costco, Safeway, Fred Meyer and QFC and activate them online.