- Transit quality vs. income in San Francisco.
- I think a lot of readers are confusing the increase in developer height fees in South Lake Union and the lower absolute limit on heights along the lakeshore. This Sharon Lee column explains the two items well, and points out that the City Council’s changes are a net loss for affordable housing.
- Dominic Holden demolishes anti-apodment arguments.
- Pictures from U-Link, now 65% complete.
- A new tourist “trolley” starts in Seattle this month.
- Comments from the Ballard open house.
- Tales from the bus tunnel.
- PSRC’s “Growing Transit Communities Strategy” open for public comment through June 7.
- Runaway ST Express bus kills 2.
- Anti-light rail ballot measure in Vancouver apparently dead.
This is an open thread.
UPDATE: Broken King 5 video embed removed — BJAN.