- Seattle wants a citizen review of design review. Take their survey here.
- WSDOT’s Expert Review Panel, as required by law, will begin reviewing ST3 soon. The first meeting is May 4.
- Wondering what’s going on during I-90 closure work for East Link? WSDOT’s blog gives a peek.
- TIGER funding is at risk again, with the House proposing an 80% cut, and a ridiculously low $15m cap for individual grants.
- When it comes to changing driving habits, little is as effective as peer pressure.
- Need a job? Prop 1 means Metro needs hundreds of new operators.
- Live in the city, work in the ‘burbs: Seattle to Eastside commuters overwhelmingly prefer our urban villages.
- On Page 2, Tim Bond reviews the Hackathon finalists, with the winner being Hackessible, a crowdsourced access app of things like public elevators, grade changes, bus shelter quality, and more.
- Chris Hansen’s SODO arena now has a formidable competitor, with an arena proposed adjacent to the Tukwila Sounder Station.
This is an open thread.