- Everett contemplates redeveloping the Everett Station area.
- Pierce Transit’s public feedback form is a service planning game.
- Subjecting fewer projects to design review would be a huge improvement.
- The next iteration of ORCA sounds cool, but won’t arrive earlier than 2019.
- A review of the new Seattle 2035 draft.
- Closing the viaduct wasn’t a disaster, but it noticeably boosted light rail ridership.
- Portland chooses light rail for its “Southwest Corridor.”
- Reader Michael Logsdon built this little tool for STB comments.
This is an open thread.