- Gubernatorial candidate Bill Bryant (still!) opposes light rail on I-90, thinks WSDOT is too focused on transit (!).
- Kirkland leaders present their updated vision for ST3 and beyond.
- Sumner Sounder garage close to final approval.
- Mercer Island, building its case for least environmentally conscious city in the region, considers downzoning ($) around its light rail station.
- Seattle Times freaks out ($) over Sound Transit marketing expenses.
- Tacoma’s Stadium District growing fast.
- Seattle City Council asks ST to consider a tunnel in West Seattle.
- 71 units, 20 parking spaces proposed for SW Avalon Way.
- SR520 bridge completion is finally in sight.
This is an open thread.