- Sound Transit signs an agreement with Puget Sound Energy to make Link 100% renewable.
- Judge rules against Mercer Island, claiming they can’t use shoreline permits as bargaining chips for non-shoreline related issues.
- Today is 4/20. If you imbibe in a post I-502 world, please take transit and leave the car keys at home.
- A very well-reported piece on the MVET problem in the Tacoma News Tribune.
- Cary Moon, urban planner and heroic anti-tunnel opponent from the late aughts, jumps into the race for Mayor.
- The next neighborhood to go through upzone politics? Chinatown-International District.
- SDOT going back to basics with Pothole Palooza.
- Congrats to local writer Josh Cohen for getting an article in The Guardian. The topic? A Pronto post-mortem.
- I-5 is aging fast, and the next 3 years will see some pretty intensive repairs in South Seattle and South King County.
This is an open thread.