- SDOT finished its sidewalk survey. There’s a lot of work to do.
- West Seattle Transportation Coalition provides its ST3 input to Sound Transit. Most readers won’t like the conclusions: park and rides! driverless cars! tunnels everywhere!
- This 11-lane monster ($) in Bothell is an abomination.
- Uber discounts for Link riders.
- The trouble with bike helmet laws.
- The dream of per-mile vehicle taxes ($) will not die. Just raise gas taxes!
- Misplaced Limebikes are probably part fun mischief, part malice, but they’re not good for people that are hoping for better mobility options in Seattle.
- Kitsap fast ferry broken again ($).
- Two new Jarrett Walker lessons: the cost of peak service and the problem with transit as the school bus.
This is an open thread.