- Your ORCA beep has changed.
- Peter Rogoff in line for a $16,000 bonus ($).
- Columbia River Crossing meetings try to get over hard feelings from Washington Republicans’ irresponsibility. Jay Inslee wants light rail on the new bridge.
- Judge sets back Burke-Gilman “missing Link” yet again; apparently environmental impact statements are also meant to assess if any business might possibly be hurt, anywhere. Just scrap the whole law and start with a new EIS that actually focuses on the environment.
- New Lime ridership numbers.
- Positive Train Control work still on schedule for a spring return to the Point Defiance Bypass. With unfortunate timing, a Cascades derailment yields no injuries, a year after the last one. It will take years for train service to recover from that tragedy.
- The war on pedestrians.
- Meet Mike Lindblom. Some of the anecdotes are really precious.
- If California messes up their HSR project, it will be very bad for America.
This is an open thread.