- Rich Smith is right: Logan Bowers is likeable.
- Fort Lawton housing plan may finally move forward.
- A bunch of people started biking when car capacity dropped. Transit, too.
- SDOT will stop finding excuses to not protect pedestrians.
- Mayor Durkan may no longer vocally oppose the Center City Connector, but there are still rail skeptics on the Council.
- “Robust public outreach” coming in Kent O&M Facility kerfuffle.
- Now Federal Way fighting a maintenance base… for some not-so-glamorous current land uses.
- Washington HSR grinding forward, still far from a real plan.
- Lyft not behaving well in Portland.
- San Jose might pay The Boring Company to connect SJC to BART.
Support Seattle Transit Blog. Make a donation to help fund our work.
Our comment policy, in brief: 1. Stay on topic. 2. No name calling. Let's keep it constructive.