- More reserved parking at Edmonds and Mukilteo Stations.
- Sound Transit says it would cost $1.3 billion to site a maintenance facility on the Midway landfill site; Kent disagrees, so we’ll have dueling consultants.
- Commercial flights begin ($) from Paine Field. PSRC looking for a
third airport location
- Third Avenue bus boarding about to get easier.
- JUMP bikes now city-wide, slightly more expensive — but still cheaper than Lime.
- The pro-transit News Tribune Editorial Board is upset ($) that Pierce County skipped its turn to chair the Sound Transit board.
- Washington State Ferries in maintenance-geddon.
- ST grinding rails through the Rainier Valley most weeknights this month.
- Scott Kubly is leaving Lime.
- Bellevue tunnel pics
- Car-free vacations around Washington.
- Alon Levy on America’s high rail construction costs. Warning: mined stations (like the ones in ST3 can get really expensive)
- Related: notes from the WSDOT HSR advisory group meeting
- 5th/6th Transit Pathway under construction.
- 10% of Phoenix (!) is parking.
This is an open thread.