- Lynnwood to improve trail access to its station.
- Assurances that Seattle decisions will not affect ST3 delivery ($) in Everett.
- Up to 900 bike lockers coming to Sound Transit stations.
- Statewide pedestrian and bike fatalities going in the wrong direction.
- Pierce Transit thinking about 3 additional BRT lines ($) to add to the one under construction to Spanaway.
- Interview with Sam Zimbabwe.
- Anti-MVET lawsuit grinds on.
- Improve your commute ($).
- Paris’s RER A carries 1.4m riders a day(!) With a tourist’s perspective, it’s easy to miss that the main workhorse there isn’t the Metro at all.
This is an open thread.