- A roundup of service changes in the outer counties.
- Columbia Street transit “pathway” is coming.
- Permit parking now at Kent and Federal Way TC.
- New construction pics from Northgate Link.
- Tomorrow is the last day to comment on the new Ballard and West Seattle options.
- Sound Transit hands out $40m in system access funds.
- Lessons from CAHSR.
- Problems with balkanized agencies, like Chicago. On the other hand, larger jurisdictions aren’t always willing to pay for transit.
- Donald Shoup is right. I’d add that virtually everything wrong with cities today comes down to parking.
This is an open thread.