- Alex Pedersen sits down with Seattle Bike Blog.
- Derailment Amtrak engineer now suing them ($).
- A report on RapidRide J (Eastlake) with bike lanes. Meetings underway!
- A new county mobility framework sounds like a snooze but could result in big changes down the road.
- The USS renaming kerfuffle is not very important, but also was not well run.
- TriMet breaks ground on a BRT line.
- Lots of nationwide transit openings in 2020.
- Virginia has big passenger rail plan ($).
- A CAHSR audit.
This is an open thread.