With the cuts more or less done for now, its getting slooooow in the transitsphere:
- Another way to report badly parked bikeshares. If able bodied, you could just, you know, move it.
- ECB writes about the plight of the bus driver today.
- Seattle and Uber/Lyft reach a deal: not pushing unionization, but a minimum wage for drivers.
- Pierce Transit adds more rider limits per bus; essential employees can now dial a ride.
- Biketown is now way cheaper.
- Dan Bertolet has some smart thoughts about the pandemic.
- Also, Jarrett Walker on the same subject, at length.
This is an open thread.