- How race intersects ($) with transportation planning.
- Already, calls to chip away at bus priority on the low West Seattle Bridge.
- But the high bridge is reparable, at least for a while.
- Sound Transit audit ($) makes suggestions that could save hundreds of millions, but out of almost $100 billion in spending.
- Sam Zimbabwe goes national.
- Everett Transit fares start July 1.
- House Democrats propose $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill.
- San Francisco fulfills a transit planning fantasy.
This is an open thread.