- Uber and Lyft drivers to get paid more, at least in Seattle.
- San Juan ferry delays getting worse this year.
- Ballard/Interbay transit meeting tomorrow.
- Better access for UDistrict Station.
- SDOT Scooter share plan to go before council today; may launch this fall. But the scooters have already arrived in unincorporated White Center.
- “Portland just passed the best low-density zoning reform in US history“
- TriMet takes a look at how law enforcement intersects with transit.
This is an open thread.