Some highlights from June that we never mentioned here:
- As you probably noticed, Link frequency is back to its long-term level, though headways through the Rainier Valley may never return to 6 minutes
- Lizz asks if transit ridership will come back
- Pierce gets a state grant for on-demand service to the tideflats and Port of Tacoma
- Whatcom and Skagit Transit are back to normal
- Intercity Transit, too
- So much stuff coming to Northgate
- Microtransit coming to Lynnwood ($)
- Tacoma Link fares coming in 2022
- Everett Transit inching toward merger ($) with Community Transit
- Metro Operator of the Year Mary Hopson
- Maintenance Employee of the Year Bart Hedlund
- Ferry fares going up Oct. 1 ($)
- Seattle starts using TBD to just give out ORCA cards
- Oil train derailment was sabotage?
This is an open thread.