Some things we didn’t mention over July:
- Mike Lindblom investigates all those broken escalators ($); over two months later, at least three of Pioneer Square’s are still broken
- County Council approves the final alignment for RapidRide J (Eastlake)
- Kitsap Transit piloting app-based on-demand bus service on Bainbridge Island
- Kitsap weekend service coming back
- Community Transit’s Transit Development Plan
- Farewell to BoltBus ($)
- Katie Wilson’s thoughtful proposal for free transit
- Say it ain’t so: Dongho Chang moving to WSDOT
- New rail cars ($) for Amtrak Cascades?
- Another scooter share is coming
- Anytime you read “Gee, look at all the cranes” — remember, it isn’t nearly enough
- Amazon offers $170/month to bike to work
- Pittsburgh has one app for all transportation
This is an open trhread.