- West Seattle Bridge is open. Interesting numbers for when it was closed. Ryan Packer write about the legacy of the closing.
- Greg Spotts, the incoming SDOT Director, gets around (rarely by car).
- This story about getting to school is late, but so was the first day.
- We are two days into the official “Week Without Driving“. For many — even in car
lovingdependent Seattle — this is the way they live all the time.
- Seattle City Council is looking at Third Avenue again. I like the couplet idea, but with contraflow on both streets.
- Agencies continue to struggle with staffing; Metro may study new RapidRide lines.
- SDOT is looking for feedback on Eastlake (still). Largely bike related, but buses are faster with some of the proposals as well.
- Lynnwood to allow for more apartments and office space.
This is an open thread.