Not much going on today!
- The California High-Speed Rail project thinks they’re going to get some of that stimulus dough – maybe $15 to $20 billion. Good.
- In what reads like an extended real estate ad, the Seattle Times notes that Northgate is growing up.
- Gov. Gregoire is supposed to decide on the Viaduct by Jan. 1, and the lobbying is in full force.
- Weather is bad, Metro in disarray, blah blah blah.
- 18 volunteers from my neighborhood shoveled out perhaps a quarter mile of a hilly side street this afternoon. Self-reliance, people.
I would like to know what the hell is still wrong with the Streetcar.
UPDATE: We have numerous reports in the comments that the Streetcar is running, but on Saturday morning the Metro website still reports it as down. In a way that’s almost worse.
UPDATE 2: As of 1 PM the Streetcar is no longer reported as out of service.