All our multimedia people are still out on the trains, but here’s what’s out there right now:
- The Rainier Valley Post is doing wall-to-wall coverage. They’re a little underwhelmed by the crowds, but I saw a whole lot more people walking along S Edmunds St than there usually are.
- KING-5’s Jim Forman reports from a moving train.
- Scott Gutierrez of the P-I shares his impressions.
- Andrew Villeneuve from NW Progressive Blog is quick with the photos.
- Seattlest has video of Friday’s shindig.
My impression: a well-run event. It was almost the perfect sweet spot for someone looking to ride: packed trains, but modest waits. ST’s hiring of performers to entertain lined-up riders was a nice touch.