The new (light purple schedule) Metro service change is out. And there are a lot of changes:
- The first phase of the Southeast Seattle and Southwest King County service revision is happening, including opening the Mt. Baker Transit Center.
- Four new routes (102, 124, 129, 913). Goodbye 32, 42X, 126, 170, 191.
- Kirkland Transit Center closes, bus stops move.
- Pierce Transit cutting routes trips all over the place (pdf), effective Sunday, Sept. 20.
- Sound Transit changes here.
Community Transit is going to wait till November 29, when Swift opens.