[UPDATE: The bullet about light rail to Wallingford was incorrect. See the story a couple of posts down for more.]
- Budget woes making Federal Way LRT look less likely, as we reported earlier this month.
- McGinn backing off West Seattle LRT.
- City Study recommends LRT to Wallingford, Lake Union.
- This makes no sense, do not blame sub-area equity on the lack of light rail in South King County.
- Broadway Station TOD details!
- U Link Construction Update! First TBM arrives at Stadium Station.
- Transit rejuvenating the International District? I think the point is good, though I dislike the way this was written.
- $15 million for Vancouver (WA) Rail Project, out of $2 billion returned by Florida.
- Or put another way, Washington State loses out to Northeast on HSR money.
- Clibborn removes transit from state transportation bill.
- 2014 opening for SR-520 bridge isn’t likely.
- Metro getting sued over bus tracking technology.
- Murray wants more transportation stimulus.
- Everyone likes food trucks! Except me, my personal nightmare is a world where people are walking around eating all the time.
- Futurism hilariousness.
This is an open thread.