Today, Metro begins its second round of open houses to gather feedback on the revised Fall 2012 service change proposal. These open houses are a great opportunity to share your thoughts on these proposals directly with Metro planners. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 13 – Ballard High School
- Wednesday, Feb. 15 – Madison Middle School, West Seattle
- Thursday, Feb. 16 –Chief Sealth High School, Delridge/White Center
- Tuesday, Feb. 21 – Union Station, Downtown Seattle
- Thursday, Feb. 23 – Queen Anne Community Center
- Monday, Feb. 27 – Washington Middle School, Central Area/Mt. Baker
All of these open house meetings will be held from 6 PM–8 PM., except the Feb. 21 meeting at Union Station, which is from 12 PM–2 PM. There are also a raft of other, smaller presentations to neighborhood organizations on Metro’s calendar. If you are a resident of one of those neighborhoods, those meetings are another great chance to make your opinions known. If you can’t make any in-person events, you can submit feedback via the survey on Metro’s Have a Say website, and email Metro at email@example.com.