- WashPIRG finds driving decreasing, transit trips increasing.
- The U-District debates how to accommodate change ($).
- Puget Sound Bike Share short of startup money.
- Monorail petitioners are active again. I see no reason to change the assessment that people shouldn’t support them.
- Design review for “Othello North” is underway: 347 units, 234 parking spaces.
- Microsoft agrees to fund a pedestrian bridge over SR 520 to Overlake Station. More on this later.
- It’s amusing that the federal government is in the business of delaying cars and transit ($) to ensure pleasure boats can easily get through.
- TriMet tries out “eco-track.”
This is an open thread.