This should have happened long ago, but with Thursday evening’s Sound Transit 3 meeting knowing Community Transit & Everett Transit & more will be there, thought I’d let you plant some questions into my mind.
I already got several that went from ideas to words, thanks to Mike Orr, so let me start with his help:
- What is the projected ridership for a Lynnwood – Paine Field – Everett CC corridor and where do those people live?
- How would workers get from Paine Field Station to their scattered jobs in the Paine Field industrial complex – whether at museums or flight schools or industrial?
- How will a Link route service Mukilteo and other points west towards the coast?
- What barriers are there to hourly if not half-hourly transit service from Seaway Transit Station to Hwy 525 & 84th St SW if Community Transit gets its transit levy lift?
- What if Paine Field does get its passenger terminal – what then in regards for transit?!?
- What if Sound Transit 3 only has $12 Billion of taxation authority, what then?
- How does the Mayor of Everett’s Office respond to the current issues around lack of transit ridership to Paine Field?
Plant a few more questions in the comments if you would please. As I cannot edit this post, I think I’ll post my final question list in the comments as well. So make sure to follow along here…