- Expanded Seattle Housing Levy to go to voters in August.
- Is the YIMBY movement headed to Seattle?
- Q13 tackles transit etiquette.
- Proposed rezones in Lake City.
- As Jane Jacobs’ 100th birthday passes, she has two legacies: grassroots resistance to professional urban planners, and dense, walkable urban neighborhoods. Unfortunately the former is today mostly used to prevent construction of the latter.
- Seattle releases its comprehensive plan update, “Seattle 2035“.
- Preserving the “character” of a community, whatever that means, is impossible.
- Fred Butler to return May 16th from his heart attack.
This is an open thread.