- Kitsap Transit needs bus drivers.
- Kenmore Council unanimously supports ST3.
- There’s an opening on Sound Transit’s Citizen Oversight Panel.
- “We love development and we are attracting a lot of new people,” ($) says Burien. If only officials in Seattle could be so unambiguous.
- GOP Gubernatorial candidate evasive about ST3, but meanwhile recycles the usual anti-rail, anti-transit talking points.
- WTA floating a major service change for March 2017, most notably adding Sunday and evening service outside Bellingham. The total budgetary impact is $1.5m per year (!).
- Ryan Packer joins our criticism of the Roosevelt BRT project.
- Zoning is an enemy of equality. Dan Savage reacts. Money quote: “We don’t need one more job in Boulder,” says the retired person in Boulder. I got mine!
- Highway widening to demolish neighborhood market.
This is an open thread.