Well folks, this is it: this is the last time I’ll ask you for money in 2017.  I’ve already appealed to your nostalgia by reminding you of our ten years of writing and all the good times we’ve had together.  I’ve attempted to stir your civic pride by making the case for independent local media.  This time I have no clever angles, just a straight up ask: help us keep Seattle Transit Blog the best local media outlet for transit and transportation news and opinion.

Advertising covers less than 20% of our expenses. The other 80% comes from reader donations.  It’s that 80% that lets us hire reporters and provide the coverage we can.  If you’ve already donated, then thank you.  Maybe tell a friend or share this post on your social network of choice.  If you haven’t given yet, here’s your chance.  We’re grateful for your support.

Make a one-time donation