Well hello beautiful. The first of nine new Sounder cars rolled in this afternoon and it’s gorgeous. ?? pic.twitter.com/xMsihQvrCH
— Sound Transit (@SoundTransit) July 24, 2017
- Kitsap Fast Ferries service resumes after vessel issues.
- Central District upzones pass the Council.
- Early on, each Spin bike is ridden once per day.
- Spokane Transit breaks ground on the West Plains Transit Center.
- On average, 16% of your rent goes to parking.
- Changes to the Growth Management Act.
- Tacoma mayoral candidates: Jim Merritt seems especially pro-light rail.
- I have no trouble believing that jaywalking tickets are inequitable ($), but the data doesn’t prove anything. Council considers legalizing it.
- California vote saves its HSR.
This is an open thread.