Skip to content
- New Eastrail bridge breaks ground next to future Wilburton station. Could open before East Link?
- Capitol Hill Seattle: Seattle city council moving back to some in-person meetings
- West Seattle bridge closer to re-opening in “mid-2022”
- The Atlantic: Jerusalem Demsas takes on the NIMBY-population-growther nexus
- Seattle Times: Gene Balk crunches the data and Seattle is [slightly] losing population
- The Urbanist is launching a letter-writing campaign to try and fix Link’s escalator woes. Write yours here.