Skip to content
- Seattle Times‘ Mike Lindblom has a long dive into light rail crashes on MLK. It’s too in-depth to summarize but well worth reading.
- Meanwhile, Times Columnist Naomi Ishaka argues for more gates in the Rainier Valley to protect pedestrians
- U-PASS is now fully-subsidized for all UW employees. Good on TRU for organizing around this effort
- The Urbanist: Sound Transit opening back up the idea of skipping Paine Field to get to Everett on time
- PubliCola: Josh Feit looks at ways to get small employers on board with transit passes