130th Station in Seattle is estimated to open in mid 2026. (Thanks to eddiew for the link.)
This would fit in with other openings thus:
- 2023: RapidRide H (Delridge) in March. T Line MLK extension.
- 2024: Lynnwood Link (Lynnwood – Angle Lake) -OR- East Link starter line (Redmond Tech – South Bellevue) in Spring. RapidRide G (Madison). Swift Orange (Edmonds College – Lynnwood – Mill Creek – McCollum P&R). If ELSL starts in Spring, Lynnwood will be delayed until Fall/Winter.
- 2025 : Link Line 2 (Lynnwood – Redmond Downtown) in Spring. RapidRide I (Renton-Auburn).
- 2026: 130th station (Seattle) in midyear. Stride 1 (Burien-Bellevue). Stride 3 (Shoreline-Bothell).
- 2027: Stride 2 (Lynnwood-Bellevue).
- ???: Federal Way Link (Lynnwood – Federal Way). Postponed for viaduct redesign.
- 2032: Tacoma Dome Link (Lynnwood – Tacoma Dome). West Seattle starter line (Alaska Junction – SODO).
I couldn’t find a date for the Swift Green UW Bothell extension.
This is an open thread.